Junior Business developer - Portuguese Market - CDI - Start-up - Tourisme (H/F)
What do you mean ? You do not know us?
For 4 years, Homerez has revolutionized the seasonal rental market with a unique and personalized offer for homeowners.
Our mission? Offer the best experience to our customers by enhancing their properties and giving unparalleled visibility to their properties (more than 20 partner sites including AirBNB, Abritel, Booking.com ..). Moreover, we handle the whole management process for the owner from creating the ad until anwering travelers. We have a team that is dedicated to travelers 7 days a week.
Our state-of-the-art solution, our expertise and our sense of innovation allow us to be part of the daily lives of over 5000 owners across Europe.
What characterizes us? We will not fall into the cliché of the start-up (We don't own a Babyfoot anyway). For us "start-up atmosphere" is summed up in one sentence "Work Together, Think Bigger and Play Harder"
Finally, it is in a loft-style open-space, under a beautiful glass roof in the center of Paris, that thrives a team of 40 international rockstars, young, ambitious and determined to go as far as possible!
Because we are victims of our success, we are looking for several Junior Business Developer.
The Portuguese market will be your new commercial playground and you will be in charge of:
- Contacting qualified leads by marketing mostly by phone ( high volume of calls)
- Accompany the customers in the understanding of their stakes, needs until the sale of our service
- Advise and convince homeowners that HOMEREZ is THE solution to their rental problem
- Contribute with your manager and your colleagues to improve sales techniques with the team
You are not a 5-legged sheep? it does not matter, neither do we!
At Homerez we attach great importance to potential and we love above all diversity in the courses and personalities.
You have every chance of succeeding at Homerez if :
- You are native-ve or bilingual portugese (required)
- You are ideally from a commercial, tourism or real estate education background.
- You pull your phone faster than your shadow, you can make your smile go through the phone and you like teamwork
- If you have a first experience on a similar job (yes, internship counts too), it's even better!
- You will work in premises like you've never seen before in the center of Paris between Opera and Stock Exchange
- You will benefit from the expertise of our team of champions who constantly offers training and who advocates personal development.
- You will have the opportunity to express yourself freely with the founders / managers and share your ideas.
- We reimburse a portion of your transportation costs and offer a superb insurance policy, even if our weekly fitness / running sessions should eliminate the need to go to the doctor!
- "Apéros" and Free Nespresso, what else?