Junior International Travel Advisor (H/F) - CDI - Start-up - Tourisme (H/F)
What do you mean ? You do not know us?
For 4 years, Homerez has revolutionized the seasonal rental market with a unique and personalized offer for homeowners.
Our mission? Offer the best experience to our customers by enhancing their properties and giving unparalleled visibility to their properties (more than 20 partner sites including AirBNB, Abritel, Booking.com ..). Moreover, we handle the whole management process for the owner from creating the ad until anwering travelers. We have a team that is dedicated to travelers 7 days a week.
Our state-of-the-art solution, our expertise and our sense of innovation allow us to be part of the daily lives of over 6000 owners across Europe.
What characterizes us? We will not fall into the cliché of the start-up (We don't own a Babyfoot anyway). For us "start-up atmosphere" is summed up in one sentence "Work Together, Think Bigger and Play Harder"
Finally, it is in a loft-style open-space, under a beautiful glass roof in the center of Paris, that thrives a team of 40 international rockstars, young, ambitious and determined to go as far as possible!
Because we are victims of our success, we are looking for an Travel advisor for our Spanish market.
As true ambassador of Homerez and its values, you are in charge of the happiness and the satisfaction of our customers :
- You bring clear, structured and pragmatic answers to the questions of travelers / owners, mainly by email, using your beautiful pen to convince and finalize the reservation request.
- You continually test new approaches to get more and more bookings
- You solve incidents and disputes by finding solutions to each problem encountered.
- You retrieve customer feedback and share feedback with the entire team
You will eventually work some week-ends and holiday depending on the schedule.
You are not a 5-legged sheep ? It does not matter, neither are we !
You have every chance of succeeding at Homerez if :
- You are native-ve or bilingual spanish or portuguese or italian or german (required)
- You are ideally from a commercial, tourism or real estate education background.
- You ideally have a first successful experience on a customer service position ideally in tourism / travel or a first experience as a community manager oriented customer manager (yes, the internship counts too).
- You have excellent writing skills and an irreproachable spelling.You are curious and full with ideas
- You are not afraid to pick up the phone and finish an e-mail at the same time.
- Passionate about human contact: you like to listen, understand and solve problems.
- You will work in premises like you've never seen before in the center of Paris between Opera and Stock Exchange
- You will benefit from the expertise of our team of champions who constantly offers training and who advocates personal development.
- You will have the opportunity to express yourself freely with the founders / managers and share your ideas.
- We reimburse a portion of your transportation costs and offer a superb insurance policy, even if our weekly fitness / running sessions should eliminate the need to go to the doctor!
- "Apéros" and Free Nespresso, what else?